Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Need To Stop Attracting Taken Men

So I've been running into this problem a lot: I keep attracting taken men. It's so frustrating! Not just men who are in relationships, but men who are engaged or married as well. They tell me they are in an open relationship with their significant other and it's okay. Sometimes his lady love will even want to be a part of it.

Do I have some big sign above my head that says, "Laura J: Open for threesomes and casual sex with taken men"? Because I'm not. Not in the slightest. Sure, I'm open about my sexuality when asked, and I blog about the female body; but that doesn't mean I'm all about being a toy to suppress the sexual wanderings of taken men.

I'm a classy woman with a passionate heart... not a shallow sex toy. That's what I feel like when they ask me this- that they want me to be their toy. If a couple were to have a threesome with me, it would be to add more spice to their relationship... but what would it do for me? At the end of the day, they hold each other's hearts and I would be discarded like a used condom. Maybe some people are okay with this arrangement, but I'm not. It's very selfish of a couple to ask this of me. I'm a classy woman, and just because I'm comfortable with my sexuality and listening to others talk about theirs doesn't mean I'm a play thing.

I recently asked my other girlfriends if they have run into this problem before, and they had no idea what I was talking about. Apparently, It's just me.

And it's heartbreaking to keep witnessing taken men go after me. Sometimes these taken men are amazing, and I could see myself being with them if they were single. Other times they are pigs. Either way, these constant advances wear at the heart strings.

Honestly, if it was just one instance, I wouldn't care. Whatever. But I have been asked to do "things" with at least 3 different taken guys since new years and that's just recently. There have been dozens more before then.

It's also heartbreaking hearing so many men in "healthy" "loving" relationships wanting everything from flirting to sex from other women. I understand that in today's society, open relationships and polyamorous marriages are more common, and I'm not disgusted by the idea; but it's not the type I want to partake in personally. I'm a very trusting person in relationships, but hearing so many men wanting more than their one woman makes me distrust them and feel self conscious about myself when I would otherwise very confident.

I'm direct. I don't lead men on. When I'm interested, I tell them so; and when I'm not, I tell them so. Maybe this directness is only appealing to men in relationships? I'm not sure.

Please advise.









3 comments:

  1. You are not alone http://muumuuhouse.com/mc.fiction1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura,
    I too know all too well the pain of being the object of a stranger’s sexual adoration. Not to seem braggadocios nor factious in any way, but I have been blessed as some would call it with an abnormally large penis. In all seriousness when I was at the tender age of 18 while receiving a physical at my doctor’s office I was verbally assailed. My doctor, a female, was astonished to see what I had lurking below. She laughed and stated that it was the biggest she had seen in her professional or private life. I was embarrassed to say the least. It did not end there, she also said in the interest of science that she wanted to measure and weight it. Young and naive I allowed her to go through with it. When she read back the data she said if I remember correctly “12 inches long 8 inches circumference and 8 pounds. Your cocks about the size of an infant, it gives new meaning to the phrase baby dick!”.

    Alas, so many men think it would be amazing to have what I have below the belt. If only they knew my pain, my anguish, and the ceaseless unwanted attention from both men and women. I have to wear tightly fitting pants because I am only 5’7 135 pounds and loose clothing falls right off of me. As a result I always have a crotch bulge and I can't go to a bar, wait in line, or get a blizzard at DQ without a comment or attempted grab at my phallic burden.

    While in college my then girlfriend took a picture of it while I lay sleeping and posted it on reddit’s massivecocks sub. A few weeks later she showed me the responses she got form her post and I felt sick. So many people wanted it inside them with little or no regard for what I felt. I felt as if I was not a man but a penis attached to a person. It hurts to know that all people care about is how what I have could please them, or in most cases I have experienced hurt them. I actually lost the only girl I loved because she said “there is just no getting used to that thing, and there’s not enough vicodin in north America to make my pink panther forget.”

    I just wish I could be normal. I hope you do not think me a troll or a braggart. No one ever takes me serious. Well any ways I hope you find peace and can avoid nasty taken men. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should keep a blog. I would read it religiously.

      Delete

Please comment, in order for this to be a proper symposium, we need discussion!